Lorick Management Pty Ltd specialises in tourism benefits from promotion, development and operations of organisations, businesses and events.
Some of the activities we are proud of include;
- development and implementation of the Darling River Run activity 2008-2011
- initiation of conferences, symposiums and masterclasses in regional NSW concentrating on the visitor economy education for professionals in the industry
- development and implementation of award programs to celebrate the industry yet develop the standard of businesses within it
Past and current clients include;
- - Outback Regional Tourism Organisation (2007-2012)
- - New England North West Regional Tourism Organisation (2007-2012)
- - Australian Institute of Tourism Officers (2009-current)
- - Greater Sydney Tourism Inc (2010-current)
- - South Coast Regional Tourism Organisation (2010-current)
- - Hills Hawkesbury & Riverlands Tourism Inc (2008-current)
- - Bendigo Bank (2011-current)
- - Various Councils for Training, Facilitation and Tourism Planning (2007-current)
- - Tourism Industry Council of NSW (2012)
Business and Professional Services * Strategic Marketing and Development Services * Presentation, Training and Facilitation Services * Professional Conference or Event Organising
Please refer to our testimonials in Linked In to view what our customers and colleagues say about us.
We look forward to assisting your tourism busines
Mrs Lori Modde
Lorick Management staff can assist you with those essential business needs that you are finding hard to address. The experience that we have in Tourism can provide you with current knowledge, expertise and contacts to service your needs.
The award winning Lorick Management provides cost effective solutions for Project Management of Tourism & Events. As a business to business service provider, we bring a wealth of tourism and event experience to create effective, on time and on budget projects for our clients.